If you are looking for a career that will challenge and help you grow as a professional while allowing you to impact people’s lives positively, we have the position for you!
Smalltown Dental is looking for a new Dental Practice Manager to join our rapidly growing team of dedicated dental health professionals. The ideal candidate is someone with a positive, friendly attitude and a knack for finding ways to improve the patient experience. Above all, we value enthusiasm, fast learners, and empathy – so if you just can’t wait to start helping people, give us a call!
This opportunity may require some local travel as we are a multi-location practice.
Management Team Expectations:
- Managers are expected to work toward written professional and personal goals
- Managers will celebrate team wins and identify areas of improvement
- Managers will work with teams on their individual, professional, and personal goals
- Managers make an effort to attend group and individual team events
- Managers build relationships and ensure the cohesiveness of their teams
- Managers check in with individual team members every week
- Managers ensure processes and procedures are running efficiently
- Managers hold team members accountable for their actions, efforts, and attitudes
- Managers will work with team members on areas of improvement
- Managers foster positive environments providing opportunities for teams to grow
- Managers support team members lives outside the workplace
- Managers encourage ongoing learning and welcome continued change
- Managers live up to the company’s mission statements and reflect its core values
- Managers remove all gossip and negativity from the workplace
- Managers create a culture of appreciation and respect for team members
Our office offers a competitive hourly rate for qualified applicants, with generous benefits, including health insurance.
If you answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you ready to propel your career to the next level?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing team of talented individuals who support and encourage each other?
- Are you looking to have a lot of fun while helping patients improve their lives?
Then send us your resume!
We are looking for serious and forward-thinking candidates for this incredible opportunity!