The Smalltown Dental team is looking to make a new addition to our growing staff. Successful candidates for this position are charismatic, enthusiastic, and demonstrate a hunger for knowledge and willingness to adapt.
Our goal at Smalltown Dental is to deliver an unparalleled patient experience. We believe that is possible by creating a culture powered by supportive and positive staff. Above all, we are looking for individuals who exemplify these qualities because we can teach a lot of things, but we can’t teach a love for the work and a desire to improve the life of our patients.
If you think you’d make an excellent addition to our team and that your presence can make us a stronger practice, we look forward to hearing from you!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prepare patients and operatories for dental work
- Sterilize instruments
- Provide excellent and friendly patient care
- Chart existing patient needs and pending treatment
- Treatment planning
- X-ray use and accuracy
- Provide post-op instruction
- Educate patients on procedures and oral health
- Fabricates temporary crowns
- Design and mill dental crowns
- Take impressions
- Fabricate and trim models
- Schedule patients for dental treatment and hygiene care
- Call in referrals for pts
- Writes and keeps track of lab slips
Ideal Candidates Exhibit the Following Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong communicator – written and oral
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Builds relations with patients
- Takes the initiative to learn
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of dentistry
- Exemplifies the company’s mission statement and reflects its core values and culture
Our office offers a competitive hourly rate for qualified applicants, with generous benefits, including health insurance.
If you answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you ready to propel your career to the next level?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing team of talented individuals who support and encourage each other?
- Are you looking to have a lot of fun while helping patients improve their lives?
Then send us your resume!
We are looking for serious and forward-thinking candidates for this incredible opportunity!