Ready to join a multi-office dental practice making waves in the field? Smalltown Dental strives to become the new standard of dental care, and we are looking for new additions to the team that will help us improve our patient care.
The dental business team member is a key position that requires a knack for customer service, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly. An ideal candidate is a strong communicator, feels comfortable multi-tasking, and is excited to play a role in improving the lives of our patients.
If you have been searching for an opportunity to develop your career and learn new skills alongside dedicated professionals, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Dental front office experience
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- High-level understanding of patient care
- Interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts
- Attention to detail - We are an organization with seasoned professionals. We value those who have a keen eye for detail
- Strong understanding of utilizing computers and dental software (Dentrix Ascend experience preferred but not required)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Communicate with patients regarding their treatment needs in person, by phone, and by email
- Follow office guidelines to achieve set goal targets
- Provide high-level customer service to our amazing patient base
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Collect payments and assist in financial conversations
- Print and maintain various reports
- Work with your team to accomplish established goals
Our office offers a competitive hourly rate for qualified applicants, with generous benefits, including health insurance
If you answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you ready to propel your career to the next level?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing team of talented individuals who support and encourage each other?
- Are you looking to have a lot of fun while helping patients improve their lives?
Then send us your resume!
We are looking for serious and forward-thinking candidates for this incredible opportunity!